Turku Food and Wine Fair 2018
The Turku Food and Wine Fair will take place this year from the 5th to 7th of October. Every year, the event takes place concurrently with the Turku Book Fair, and the same fair ticket gives visitors admission to both events.
The Turku Food and Wine Fair offers pleasure for all the senses. The main attractions are delicious food and wines, and an entertaining programme. The enterprises featured at the fair offer visitors a broad range of delicacies to taste and purchase.
Latest taste trends and top performers at the Atria food stage
The big draw on the fair stage will be the most intriguing celebrity guests of the gastronomic year, from chefs and authors to artists. The stage will be hosted by Finland’s leading and beloved chefs and well-known celebrity chefs. Visitors come to the fair in search of culinary adventures, wine, beer, tasting, novelties and trends.
Tastings in store!
The Turku Food & Wine Festival, taking place in July at Forum Marinum, and the Turku Craft Beer Festival, taking place at the Voluntary Fire Brigade of Turku in March, have teamed up with the Turku Food and Wine Fair!
A tasting area will be opened at the fair, where visitors can take part in wine, beer and cider tastings every day.
The performers featured at the 2018 fair include ia.
Vappu Pimiä, Rene Uusmees, Antti Vahtera, Aki Wahlman etc.
Expect something new every year at the Evento Awards-winning fair!
This time, for example:
- The food offering will be provided by high-end restaurants in Turku and the surrounding areas. A number of wine producers will be present.
- On Saturday evening, the event will be open longer, until 9 pm. The evening ticket is valid from 5 pm until 8.30 pm, at €10/person.
- An electronic ticket system for food and drinks will be introduced, providing customers with better service than before.
- Local food, sustainable food production.
- Presentation of Estonian cuisine.
- Renewed tasting contents.
- Impressive culinary spreads.
- An Instagram workshop.
Tickets and opening hours
- Fri 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sat 10 a.m.–6 p.m. (Wine area in hall C: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.)
- Sun 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Adults €16 *
- Multiple day ticket €20 *
- Children (7–15 years) €5 *
- Family ticket €34 (two adults and 7–15-year-old children)
- Pensioners €13 *
- Students €13 *
- Groups €10 (min. 10 paying visitors/group)
- Evening ticket on Sat 6th October 17.00-20.30 hrs 10€
- Parking €6
- Cloak room €2,50
NB! Special prices for tickets bought in advance!
*A discount of €3/ticket for tickets bought by 5th October 2017. The discount applies to one-day adult, children, pensioner and student tickets bought in advance.
Two students for one ticket, only from webshop!