Do you and your company want to be part of an fair event?
The event, centered around the themes of health, exercise and fashion, attracts both men and women from different parts of Finland to enjoy themselves, to be inspired, learn and try new things.
The event gathers together professionals, organisations, journalists and bloggers from different fields. The Healthy Living event offers an excellent environment for creating contacts, attracting new customers, increasing sales and gaining media attention for your company and products. The event was organized for the first time in 2016 and got a lot of positive feedback.
Different areas of healthy lifestyle will be broadly on display:
- gyms, yoga studios and sports clubs
- healthy nutrition, natural products and additional nutrients
- medical centers, physiotherapy and massage services
- wellness travelling
- spiritual wellbeing, mindfullness
- sports clothing and shoes
Many enthusiastic visitors
The Healthy Living event is held at the same time as the Women Skills and Outlet events, so a large number of enthusiastic visitors is expected.
Take this opportunity and book your stand in good time!
Registration fee EUR 100 + VAT
Stand rental: EUR 85 /m² + VAT including floor space
Small business sales stands (4-8 m²)
- stand rental EUR 108 /m² + VAT 24 %
- furniture set EUR 25 + VAT 24%
(Includes walls, beam profile, carpet and registration fee)
If you need help designing your stand, please contact our talented staff—we are happy to help.
Thursday, 25 October 2018, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (office services until 9 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 25 October 2018. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 26 October 2018.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
Sunday, 28 October 2018, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday, 29 October 2018, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
Friday, 26 October 2018, from 8 a.m.
Saturday, 27 October 2018, from 9 a.m.
Sunday, 28 October 2018, from 9 a.m.