HEALTHY LIVING – FAIR AND MAGAZINE NOW TOGETHER!
Healthy Living, which focusses on well-being, exercise and healthy nutrition, will come with new features in autumn 2018. During the fair week, the magazine Terve Olo (Healthy Living) will be published as a supplement to the newspaper Turun Sanomat. A stand at the fair and an ad in the magazine are an efficient way to reach consumers from Southwest Finland who are interested in well-being and health. Around half of all people living in Southwest Finland, i.e. 176,000 consumers, are interested in these topics. The Healthy Living concept offers companies selling well-being, exercise and health services and products an excellent channel to reach this target group.
The Healthy Living concept will be provided jointly by Turku Fair and Congress Centre Ltd. and Turun Sanomat. There will be a strong focus on pre-marketing the Healthy Living event, and the fair will gain more awareness and visibility than in previous years. Turku Fair and Congress Centre will produce the event, including its content, and Turun Sanomat will be in charge of the Terve Olo magazine and its broad and interesting editorial content.
The event brings together professionals, organisations, journalists and bloggers from various fields. The Healthy Living fair is the perfect platform to create contacts, acquire new customers, do business and gain media attention for your company and products. The event took place for the first time in 2016, and it was well-received by both visitors and companies.
A BROAD TARGET GROUP AND PLENTY OF POTENTIAL
The Healthy Living fair is organised simultaneously with Skilled Women and Outlet, which means that enthusiastic visitors can be expected to show up in high numbers. In 2017, the three events attracted some 8,000 consumers. We are targeting a strong increase in visitor numbers through active pre-marketing. This time round, visiting the fair will be more affordable for consumers than before, with a 10-euro ticket giving access to all three events.
Take advantage of this great opportunity and reserve a spot on time! Call us or reserve your spot directly using the registration form on the left-hand side of this page.
Many areas of well-being are extensively featured at the fair:
- gyms, yoga studios, sport clubs and sports federations
- recreational opportunities
- healthy eating, natural health products and food supplements
- medical clinics and dental clinics, physiotherapy and massage services
- health tourism
- mental well-being, mindfulness
- sports apparel and footwear
- pharmaceutical research and technology
Registration fee EUR 100 + VAT
Stand rental: EUR 85 /m² + VAT including floor space
Small business sales stands (4-8 m²)
- stand rental EUR 108 /m² + VAT 24 %
- furniture set EUR 25 + VAT 24%
(Includes walls, beam profile, carpet and registration fee)
If you need help designing your stand, please contact our talented staff—we are happy to help.
Thursday, 25 October 2018, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (office services until 9 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 25 October 2018. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 26 October 2018.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
Sunday, 28 October 2018, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday, 29 October 2018, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
Friday, 26 October 2018, from 8 a.m.
Saturday, 27 October 2018, from 9 a.m.
Sunday, 28 October 2018, from 9 a.m.