Network with the most important operators in the maritime cluster
NaviGate 2020 will once again bring the most important operators in the maritime cluster to Turku on January 22-23, 2020. The event is held every two years, and the last one was in 2018. The NaviGate Matchmaking Event will offer industry operators an excellent opportunity to find commercial or product development partners.
NaviGate 2020 will include many expert seminars dealing broadly with the event themes. Be part of a top-class event and make your stand reservation now.
Multidisciplinary expertise well-represented at the fair
NaviGate is a big draw for professionals in the maritime cluster. A high number of the visitors are professionals in maritime logistics, maritime industry and the subcontracting industry, and many are customers of the industry (shipyards, shipping companies). Many representatives of learning institutes, as well as students, officials and the press also attend NaviGate.
Important areas of maritime industry expertise will be broadly on display:
- Cargo traffic (shipping companies, designers, shipyards, subcontractors, harbors, engineering, services)
- Cruise traffic (shipping companies, designers, shipyards, research, energy, safety, engines, air conditioning, furniture, control systems, entertainment electronics, etc.)
- Car ferries and ro-ro traffic (logistics operators, harbor technology, shipping companies, shipyards, subcontractors)
- Oil and gas offshore production (energy companies, technology, living, safety)
- Renewable energy production (energy companies, equipment suppliers, subcontractors, public administration)
- Officials, education and research and other public demand
The year 2020 topics are:
- Green shipping and marine industry
- Maritime logistics
- Future of knowledge and know-how, including The International Inttelligence Hunt Student Final
Highly visible marketing
NaviGate 2020 will be broadly visible in both Finnish and foreign media. The marketing channels consist of international online and printed publications, social media and the publications of the Finnish Marine Industries. We also send personal invitations to key influencers in the industry.
200 companies at the NaviGate 2018 trade fair
The event were consist of a fair, with companies exhibiting on stands, and a high-quality seminar programme covering topical issues. The main organiser of the event were Turku Fair Centre Ltd. In addition to Business Finland, its cooperation partners include Turku Business Region, Elomatic, Meriteollisuus Ry, Enterprise Europe Network, Meyer Turku, Royal Caribbean Cruises, SKAL, City Of Turku, Turku Chamber of Commerce, Port of Turku, Port of Naantali, The Federation of Enterprises in Turku ja Wärtsilä.
Prices for the package stands
Registration fee 250 € + VAT / company
- 9 m² (3 x 3 m) 1 700€ + VAT
- 12 m² (4 x 3 m) 2 150€ + VAT
- 15 m² (3 x 5 m) 2 600€ + VAT
- 20 m² ( 4 x 5 m) 3 300€ + VAT
Space rentals without structures 120€ + VAT / m²
Package stand includes: stand space, white walls, head bord with text or logo, felt carpet, spotlights and electricity 1kW