Network with the most important operators in the maritime cluster
NaviGate 2018 will once again bring the most important operators in the maritime cluster to Turku on May 16–17, 2018. The main themes of the international fair will be cruise ship construction and renovation, new and renewable forms of energy, recruitment, Arctic know-how, digitalization, environmental technology and maritime logistics. The event is held every two years, and the last one was in 2016. The NaviGate Matchmaking Event will offer industry operators an excellent opportunity to find commercial or product development partners.
NaviGate 2018 will include many expert seminars dealing broadly with the event themes, such as new and renewable forms of energy and cruise ship construction. Expert partners from the industry are also involved in building the program. Among the other featured events are Team Finland’s Buyer Event, an Investor Event, a Shipyard Subcontractor Day, and Transport Day by the Chamber of Commerce. Be part of a top-class event and make your stand reservation now.
Click here to see the NaviGate 2018 brochure!
Multidisciplinary expertise well-represented at the fair
NaviGate is a big draw for professionals in the maritime cluster. A high number of the visitors are professionals in maritime logistics, maritime industry and the subcontracting industry, and many are customers of the industry (shipyards, shipping companies). Many representatives of learning institutes, as well as students, officials and the press also attend NaviGate.
Important areas of maritime industry expertise will be broadly on display:
- Cargo traffic (shipping companies, designers, shipyards, subcontractors, harbors, engineering, services)
- Cruise traffic (shipping companies, designers, shipyards, research, energy, safety, engines, air conditioning, furniture, control systems, entertainment electronics, etc.)
- Car ferries and ro-ro traffic (logistics operators, harbor technology, shipping companies, shipyards, subcontractors)
- Oil and gas offshore production (energy companies, technology, living, safety)
- Renewable energy production (energy companies, equipment suppliers, subcontractors, public administration)
- Officials, education and research and other public demand
Highly visible marketing
NaviGate 2018 will be broadly visible in both Finnish and foreign media. The marketing channels consist of international online and printed publications, social media and the publications of the Finnish Marine Industries. We also send personal invitations to key influencers in the industry.
Almost 200 companies at the NaviGate 2016 trade fair
The event were consist of a fair, with companies exhibiting on stands, and a high-quality seminar programme covering topical issues. The main organiser of the event were Turku Fair Centre Ltd. In addition to the City of Turku, its cooperation partners include Elomatic, Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment (ELY Centre) for Southwest Finland, Enterprise Europe Network, LOGY, Meridiem, Meyer Turku, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Finnish Transport and Logistics (SKAL), Turku Chamber of Commerce, the Port of Turku and Wärtsilä.
Prices for the package stands
Registration fee 250 € + VAT / company
- 9 m² (3 x 3 m) 1 700€ + VAT
- 12 m² (4 x 3 m) 2 150€ + VAT
- 15 m² (3 x 5 m) 2 600€ + VAT
- 20 m² ( 4 x 5 m) 3 300€ + VAT
Space rentals without structures 120€ + VAT / m²
Package stand includes: stand space, white walls, head bord with text or logo, felt carpet, spotlights and electricity 1kW
Monday,14 May 2018, from 8 a.m to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, 15 May 2018, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (office services until 9 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Tuesday, 15 May 2018. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
Thursday, 17 May 2018, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday, 18 May 2018, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
Wednesday, 16 May 2018, from 8 a.m.
Thurday, 17 May 2018, from 8 a.m.