Everything for your summer, leisure time and summer cottage at the Turku Fair Centre
Time for Leisure is a new type of event for people who enjoy spending time at their summer cottage, in the archipelago and in the great outdoors. The event will be held on 11–13 March 2016 at the Turku Fair Centre. This is your opportunity to promote your products and services to people who have a summer cottage or are planning to spend their summer holiday in Southwest Finland!
The event focuses on themes related to leisure and recreation, including hiking, boating and fishing. Tourism is also featured at the event.
According to statistics, Southwest Finland is the region with the largest number of summer cottages in the country. Summer cottages bring nearly 50,000 people to the region. This event offers experiences for them.
Buy a summer cottage
- Real estate agencies (holiday homes and lots)
Build a cottage
- Prefabricated cottages
- Outdoor toilets, composting toilets, etc.
Rent a summer cottage
- Cottage villages
Equipment and supplies for cottages
- Fireplaces, stoves, heaters
- Awnings, terraces
- Alarm systems
- Solar panels
- Cottage maintenance services
Equipment and supplies for cottage yards
- Barbecues, pavilions, outdoor kitchens
- Barrel saunas, barrel hot tubs, swimming pools
- Dredging services
- Yard furniture, hammocks
- Small machines, lawn mowers, etc.
- Yard structures, yard paving, stones
Interior design for cottages
- Maritime and rustic themes
Move to the archipelago
- Real estate agencies (properties, holiday homes and lots in the archipelago)
Holiday in the archipelago
- Destinations and accommodation
- Campsites in the archipelago
- Restaurants in the archipelago
- Rental cottages in the archipelago
- Backpacks and hiking gear
- Campers and caravans
- Amusement parks
For lakeside cottages
- Small boats and boating supplies
- Jetties and boathouses
- Dredging and lakeside construction
- Boat maintenance and storage
Hobbies in the archipelago
- Hobby and activity services in the archipelago
- Kayaks, canoes, SUP boards
- Golf, geocaching, orienteering, running, swimming
- Bicycles, all-terrain vehicles
- Motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, GPS devices, navigators, maps
- Hiking food (instant soup, preserved food)
- Backpacks and hiking gear
- Portable stoves, heaters
- Fishing boats and equipment
- Fishing supplies
- Fishing clubs
- Hammocks, trampolines
- Games, kites, dartboards, etc.
Stand assembly times
- Wednesday, 9 March 2016, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (office services from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Thursday, 10 March 2016, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Fair Office until 9 a.m. and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.) Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 10 March 2016. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 11 March 2016. If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline. Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 13 March 2016, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, 14 March 2016, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.