Reach thousands of collectors and people interested in interior design
The Turku Fine Art and Antiques Fair will be held on 16 and 17 March 2019. It will again feature a fascinating range of art, antiques, old toys, old coins and notes, vintage items and much more. The event will be held at the same time as the Turku Handicraft Fair. This combination of events is unique in Finland.
In 2018, the two events attracted a total of around 300 companies and 7,700 visitors. According to the latest survey, 86% of visitors are from Turku. As many as 99% of visitors were satisfied with the exhibitors.
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
Boost your sales at the Turku Fine Art and Antiques Fair
The Turku Fine Art and Antiques Fair is a multifaceted event where visitors spend a long time. The Fine Arts and Antiques Fair is a continuously developing, high-quality event with entertainment, valuation services and a large collection of items for sale. In other words, it is everything an enthusiast or collector, or an aspiring one, can wish for!
The Turku Fine Art and Antiques Fair will be held at the same time as the Turku Handicraft Fair, which is organised by Mediapro Messut.
Assembly and disassembly times
- Friday, 15 March 2019, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Friday, 15 March 2019.
- The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Saturday, 16 March 2019. If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline. Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 17 March 2019, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, 18 March 2019, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fair Office and Exhibition Service
The Fair Office and Exhibition Service are located in the entrance hall of the Turku Fair Centre.
They serve exhibitors during assembly times as follows:
- Friday, 15 March 2019, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
During the fair, the office will be open during the general opening hours.