The Turku Food and Wine Fair offers taste sensations and prospective customers.
Its programme features the most relevant chefs, food writers and food bloggers. In 2018, the event will offer even more content and experiences than before, from local delicacies to international flavours. Every year, the event features leading professionals.
The Turku Food and Wine Fair will be held from 5 to 7 October 2018 – at the same time as the Turku Book Fair.
Do not miss this opportunity! You will reach consumers interested high-quality food and the pleasures of life, particularly within the age group 40–60. More than 20,000 visitors will be looking for information about new products and making purchases.
Reach enthusiasts and professionals alike
The main attractions of the Turku Food and Wine Fair in 2017 included a renewed wine section and a strong focus on local food. Companies had an opportunity to introduce new products and services not only to visitors, but also to local professionals.
Publicity for your products
A large number of writers and bloggers will be attending the event, looking for information about and creating publicity for new products.
Visitors are also attracted by the large number of top restaurants in Turku and by the reputation that the city enjoys as a nationally appreciated culinary centre. The event will be held at the same time as the Turku Book Fair. These two fairs will attract visitors who will attend events on several days.
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
Assembly and disassembly times
- Wednesday, 3 October 2018, from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. (office services until 4 p.m.)
- Thursday, 4 October 2018, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (Fair Office until 9 p.m. and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 4 October 2018. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 5 October 2018.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
Sunday, 7 October 2018, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday, 8 October 2018, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
Friday, 5 October 2018, from 8 a.m.
Saturday, 6 October 2018, from 9 a.m.
Sunday, 7 October 2018, from 9 a.m.