The Turku Food and Wine Fair is a mix of culinary adventures and customer encounters
The Turku Food and Wine Fair features the most intriguing chefs and cookbook authors of today, and much more. With a broader line-up than ever, the event will regale visitors with both international culinary experiences and local food gems. The Food and Wine Fair will take place at the same time as the Turku Book Fair, from the 4th to 6th of October.
The popular fair features the biggest names in the culinary world, with a new theme every year! The event is based on a strong foundation of high-quality and diverse exhibitors. Through blogger collaboration, food spreads and plating presentations, among other things, will be in the spotlight this autumn. In store are inspiring table spreads, and fair visitors will be let in on the secrets of plating with some help from the pros.
Inviting wine area
The wine area at the 2019 Turku Food and Wine Fair will be bigger than it was last year. A broad array of wine companies, including Finnish wine producers, will be present, and a more diverse range of breweries and different beers will be featured this year. We listened to visitors’ and companies’ requests and have extended the opening hours of the wine area on Saturday until 9 pm. Contact our sales department to enquire about exhibition stands!
Meet enthusiasts and professionals
It pays to be part of the fair – you will reach, all at the same event, players active in the Turku economic area and consumers interested in high-quality food and life’s pleasures, with the largest visitor age category being from 40 to 60. The three-day fair will attract well over 20,000 visitors, all in search of the latest information and products, and making extensive purchases!
Visibility for your products at the fair
Reporters and bloggers interested in the latest trends will be present, and they bring a good deal of publicity to exhibitors’ products.
Turku’s many world-class restaurants and its status as an esteemed culinary city nationwide are important factors among those with an interest in food. The entire fair package, which also includes the Turku Book Fair, attracts visitors who will often stay in the city even for several days.
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
- Wednesday, 2 October 2018, from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. (office services until 4 p.m.)
- Thursday, 3 October 2018, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (Fair Office until 9 p.m. and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 3 October 2018. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 4 October 2018.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 6 October 2018, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, 7 October 2018, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
- Friday, 4 October 2018, from 8 a.m.
- Saturday, 5 October 2018, from 9 a.m.
- Sunday, 6 October 2018, from 9 a.m.