Finland’s largest maritime trade exhibition NaviGate is an international fair for professionals, organised at the Turku Fair Center (Finland) from 1st to 2nd June 2022. Last event in January 2020 attracted 2024 visitors to meet and collaborate. Welcome to the event that has grown steadily and has become an important meeting place.
Did You miss the event in 2020? Find our live stream from day one at Youtube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=72AWcZXyepw
Themes in 2020:
- Day one in 2020: Future of knowledge and know-how in marine industries
- panel discussion with Meyer Turku, RMC and Helsinki Shipyard
- IntelligenceHunt6 project final
- “MaritimeWorks” recruitment event
- NaviGate matchmaking event, session 1 (registration: navigate-2020-matchmaking.b2match.io)
- NaviGate Expo`s cocktail and networking evening
- Day two in 2020: Responsible Maritime logistics
- A logistics seminar by the Transportation Committee of Turku Chamber of Commerce
- Exhibitor presentations of the hottest topics of the industry
- Navigate matchmaking event, session 2 (registration: navigate-2020-matchmaking.b2match.io)
NaviGate – where the marine industry, shipping companies and maritime logistics meet
NAVIGATE 2022 brings together the shipowners and operators, the terminal operators and regulators, and importantly the next generation of industry into one room to collaborate and discuss the future challenges and opportunities. The Finnish maritime industry is founded on world-class expertise and innovations. Finnish Shipping companies are leading the way towards greener shipping by using LNG and waste based biodiesel fuels. The event is an important meeting place that offers participants the opportunity to network and create new contacts and reinforce existing ones. The programme will feature themes that are currently the industry’s hottest topics.
The NaviGate Matchmaking Event
The NaviGate Matchmaking Event will offer industry operators an excellent opportunity to find commercial or development partners.
Future of Knowledge and Know-how – IntelligenceHunt6
SeaFocus and Navigate 2020 have formed an Associate Partnership in order to co-create an attractive, substance rich and high quality conference event as one of the highlights of the Navigate Maritime Trade Fair in Turku January 22-23.1.2020. The conference in 2020 will at the same time be the Finals of the IntelligenceHunt6 project, which will focus on the future talents and knowhow which is needed in the maritime industry. See the full programme.
IntelligenceHunt6 together with:
Tickets and opening hours