Reach a large number of people interested in camping and caravanning at Caravan Show!
Caravan Show features all of the major makes of caravans and campers available in Finland. People come to Caravan Show to make great purchases, have a good time, meet like-minded people and listen to expert tips on travel and safety. Your company will reach both new and more experienced campers and caravanners.
Caravan Show is the only fair event in Finland where SF-Caravan, the national caravanners association, provides information on a large scale about its membership benefits, services, events and cooperation agreements not only to its members, but also to members of the public interested in camping and caravanning. This attracts enthusiasts who are also considering equipment and supply purchases.
You will meet up to 7,000 potential customers
Special membership benefits will be available for those who decide to join SF-Caravan during the event. Discussions and briefings held by experts from SF-Caravan will reach both new and experienced campers and caravanners. For exhibitors, Caravan Show is an excellent way to reach up to 7,000 people interested in services and products related to travel and motoring.
This is your chance to impress and influence!
You will meet visitors face-to-face and have an opportunity to discuss opinions and choices with people interested in camping and caravanning. The event is also an excellent opportunity for visitors to compare products and services and for your company to stand out from the competition.
The programme features a broad range of factual and entertainment content, which will attract existing and new enthusiasts to the event. Visitors make a large number of purchases at the event every year, from equipment and supplies to vehicles and caravans.
- Campers and caravans
- Towing cars
- Camping and caravanning supplies
- Caravan tents
- Insurance and financing
- Campsites in Finland and abroad
- Hobbies and hobby equipment and supplies
- Tuesday, 21 April, from 8 a.m to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, 22 April, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (office services until 4 p.m.)
- Thursday, 23 April, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Fair Office until 9 p.m. and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 23 April. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 24 April.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 26 April, from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday, 27 April, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
- Friday, 24 April, from 8 a.m.
- Saturday, 25 April, from 9 a.m.
- Sunday, 26 April, from 9 a.m.