ENJOY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MAKE GOOD SALES AT THE COTTAGE & BOAT FAIR
The Cottage & Boat event celebrates the upcoming cottage and boating season. The event is organised at the Turku Fair Centre on March 24-26, 2023, at the same time as the Turku Garden Fair. Both events can be accessed with the same ticket.
The Cottage & Boat Fair is one of spring’s most anticipated events in Southwest Finland. The event convenes all cabin, boating and other leisure and maritime life services under the same roof.
Close to 90% of those who responded to last year’s visitor survey said the exhibitor companies met their expectations.
IDEAS FROM HOME STREET TO COTTAGE ROAD
- cottages and cottage construction
- houses across the yard and pergola
- bathing tubs
- waterfront construction
- outhouses and composters
- power choices
- boats, boating equipments and clothing
- boat maintenance
- secondhand boats
- recreational vehicles
BE THERE TO KICK OFF YOUR SPRING SALES! RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON TIME!
Fair stand sales are already under way! Call us to discuss the best way for your company to participate!
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
- Wednesday 22nd March from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (office services until 4 p.m.)
- Thursday, 23rd March, from 8 a.m to 9 p.m. (office services until 7 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 9 p.m. on Thursday, 23rd March. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 24th March.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 26th March, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday, 27th March, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
ACCESS FOR EXHIBITORS TO THE EXHIBITION HALLS DURING THE EVENT
- Friday, from 8 a.m.
- Saturday, from 9 a.m.
- Sunday, from 9 a.m.
a good reason to stay ashore