ENJOY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MAKE GOOD SALES AT THE COTTAGE & SEA FAIR
Last spring’s Cottage & Sea fair, which was organised for the third time, created a stir of excitement among the attendees, with its wide range of cottage, lakeside and seaside building products, as well as other cottage-life necessities and technology. The fair also featured a fishing theme, which was positively received by visitors and exhibitors alike, and we plan to further develop this area of the fair.
Close to 90% of those who responded to last year’s visitor survey said the exhibitor companies met their expectations.
Fishing theme continues at the fair
Last year, the fair offered a section dedicated to fishing enthusiasts. The content of the fishing programme will once again be prepared by fishing guide Jani Ollikainen, a winner in international fishing competitions.
Ideas from home street to cottage road
- cottages and cottage construction
- houses across the yard and pergola
- bathing tubs
- waterfront construction
- outhouses and composters
- power choices
- boats, boating equipments and clothing
- boat maintenance
- secondhand boats
- recreational vehicles
BE THERE TO KICK OFF YOUR SPRING SALES! RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON TIME!
Fair stand sales are already under way! Call us to discuss the best way for your company to participate!
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
- Tuesday 22nd September from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (office services until 4 p.m.)
- Wednesday, 23rd September, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (office services until 4 p.m.)
- Thursday, 24th September, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (office services until 9 p.m and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 24th September. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 25th September.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 27th September, from 5 p.m. to 00 p.m.
- Monday, 28th September, from 00 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
- Friday, from 8 a.m.
- Saturday, from 9 a.m.
- Sunday, from 9 a.m.