HEALTHY LIVING 2020
In the year 2018 over 7300 attended the fair during the weekend.Over 90% of our visitors were pleased with the event.
Healthy Living, which focusses on well-being, exercise and healthy nutrition, will come with new features in autumn 2020. Around half of all people living in Southwest Finland, i.e. 176,000 consumers, are interested in these topics. The Healthy Living concept offers companies selling well-being, exercise and health services and products an excellent channel to reach this target group.
The event brings together professionals, organisations, journalists and bloggers from various fields. The Healthy Living fair is the perfect platform to create contacts, acquire new customers, do business and gain media attention for your company and products. The event took place for the first time in 2016, and it was well-received by both visitors and companies.
A BROAD TARGET GROUP AND PLENTY OF POTENTIAL
The Healthy Living fair is organised simultaneously with Skilled Women and Outlet, which means that enthusiastic visitors can be expected to show up in high numbers. In 2017, the three events attracted some 8,000 consumers. We are targeting a strong increase in visitor numbers through active pre-marketing. This time round, visiting the fair will be more affordable for consumers than before, with a 10-euro ticket giving access to all three events.
Healthy Living and Skilled Women form a duo that attracts shoppers. Based on the visitor survey carried out in 2017, every fifth visitor spent at least 100 euros during the event.
Take advantage of this great opportunity and reserve a spot on time! Call us or reserve your spot directly using the registration form on the left-hand side of this page.
Many areas of well-being are extensively featured at the fair:
- gyms, yoga studios, sport clubs and sports federations
- recreational opportunities
- healthy eating, natural health products and food supplements
- medical clinics and dental clinics, physiotherapy and massage services
- health tourism
- mental well-being, mindfulness
- sports apparel and footwear
- pharmaceutical research and technology
Thursday, 10 September 2020, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (office services until 9 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thurday, 10 September 2020. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 11 September 2020.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
Sunday, 13 September 2020, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday, 14 September 2020, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
Friday, 11 September 2020, from 8 a.m.
Saturday, 12 September 2029, from 9 a.m.
Sunday, 13 September 202, from 9 a.m.