Network with the most important operators in the maritime cluster
NaviGate 2022 will once again bring the most important operators in the maritime cluster to Turku on January 26-27 2022. The event is held every two years, and the last one was in 2020. The NaviGate Matchmaking Event will offer industry operators an excellent opportunity to find commercial or product development partners.
NaviGate 2022 will include many expert seminars dealing broadly with the event themes. Be part of a top-class event and make your stand reservation now.
Multidisciplinary expertise well-represented at the fair
NaviGate is a big draw for professionals in the maritime cluster. A high number of the visitors are professionals in maritime logistics, maritime industry and the subcontracting industry, and many are customers of the industry (shipyards, shipping companies). Many representatives of learning institutes, as well as students, officials and the press also attend NaviGate.
Important areas of maritime industry expertise will be broadly on display:
- Cargo traffic (shipping companies, designers, shipyards, subcontractors, harbors, engineering, services)
- Cruise traffic (shipping companies, designers, shipyards, research, energy, safety, engines, air conditioning, furniture, control systems, entertainment electronics, etc.)
- Car ferries and ro-ro traffic (logistics operators, harbor technology, shipping companies, shipyards, subcontractors)
- Oil and gas offshore production (energy companies, technology, living, safety)
- Renewable energy production (energy companies, equipment suppliers, subcontractors, public administration)
- Officials, education and research and other public demand
The year 2020 topics were:
- Green shipping and marine industry
- Maritime logistics
- Future of knowledge and know-how, including The International Inttelligence Hunt Student Final
The NaviGate Matchmaking Event
The NaviGate Matchmaking Event will offer industry operators an excellent opportunity to find commercial or development partners.
Highly visible marketing
NaviGate 2020 was broadly visible in both Finnish and foreign media. The marketing channels consisted of international online and printed publications, social media and the publications of the Finnish Marine Industries. We also sent personal invitations to key influencers in the industry.
200 companies at the NaviGate 2018 trade fair
The event were consist of a fair, with companies exhibiting on stands, and a high-quality seminar programme covering topical issues. The main organiser of the event were Turku Fair Centre Ltd. In addition to Business Finland, its cooperation partners include Turku Business Region, Elomatic, Meriteollisuus Ry, Enterprise Europe Network, Meyer Turku, Royal Caribbean Cruises, SKAL, City Of Turku, Turku Chamber of Commerce, Port of Turku, Port of Naantali, The Federation of Enterprises in Turku ja Wärtsilä.
Prices for the package stands
Registration fee 250 € + VAT / company
- 9 m² (3 x 3 m) 2 000€ + VAT
- 12 m² (4 x 3 m) 2800€ + VAT
- 15 m² (3 x 5 m) 3 300€ + VAT
- 20 m² ( 4 x 5 m) 4 000€ + VAT
Space rentals without structures 140€ + VAT / m²
Package stand includes:The stand package includes: stand space, white walls and one printed wall, felt carpet, spotlights and electricity 1 kW and 20 two day -tickets.
Monday 24th January 8 – 22 hrs (Office services attend to until 16 hrs)
Tuesday 25th January 8 – 22 hrs (Office services attend to until 21 hrs)
- The fair programme management shall carry out a final inspection on Tuesday, 25th January at 22 hrs, by which time the stands should be completed and ready.
- The driving of motor vehicles shall not be permitted within the exhibit halls on Wednesday 26th
- The doors to the fair shall be opened to the public on Wednesday 26th January 10 hrs.
In the event the exhibitor exceeds the agreed construction time limits, overtime shall be charged at an hourly rate of 45 euros +VAT. Construction overtimes are to be agreed separately with the fair programme management.
Thursday 27th January 17-22 hrs
Friday 28th January 8 – 16 hrs
Entrance to the halls during the fair days
Wednesday 26th January 8.00 hrs
Thursday 27th January 8.00 hr
Wednesday 26th January 10 – 17 hrs
Thursday 27th January 10 – 17 hrs