Thousands of visitors, from enthusiasts to professionals
The Yard & Garden fair will be held at the Turku Fair Centre on 27.–29 March 2020. The event is expected to attract up to 14,000 visitors. This widely known event is characterised by a creative, highly professional touch that makes it stand out.
Yard & Garden is the most significant event in its field in the Turku region, reaching consumers and professionals alike. It is organised in cooperation with local gardening organisations.
For visitors, Yard & Garden is a highly anticipated experience that inspires them to make purchases and improve their yards. Everything will be in high demand, from garden products, seeds and seedlings to equipment, machines and outbuildings.
Book a stand in good time!
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
- Wednesday, 25 March 2020, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (office services until 4 p.m.)
Thursday, 26 March 2020, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (office services until 9 p.m and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 26 March 2020. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 27 March 2020.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 29 March 2020, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, 30 March 2020, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, 31 March 2020, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
- Friday, 27 March 2020, from 8 a.m.
- Saturday, 28 March 2020, from 9 a.m.
- Sunday, 29 March 2020, from 9 a.m.