Thousands of visitors, from enthusiasts to professionals
The Spring Fair will be held at the Turku Fair Centre on 12-14 April 2024. This widely known event is characterised by a creative, highly professional touch that makes it stand out.
Spring Fair is the most significant event in its field in the Turku region, reaching consumers and professionals alike. It is organised in cooperation with local gardening organisations.
For visitors, Spring Fair is a highly anticipated experience that inspires them to make purchases and improve their yards. Everything will be in high demand, from garden products, seeds and seedlings to equipment, machines and outbuildings.
Book a stand in good time!
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
- Wednesday, 10 April 2024, from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. (office services until 5 p.m.)
- Thursday, 11 March 2024, from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. (office services until 8 p.m)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 8 p.m. on Thursday, 11 March. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 12 April.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 75 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 14 April 2024, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday, 15 April 2024, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
- Friday, 12 April from 8 a.m.
- Saturday, 13 April from 9 a.m.
- Sunday, 14 April from 9 a.m.