Reach thousands of collectors and people interested in interior design
The Turku Fine Art and Antiques Fair will be held on 12 and 13 September 2020. It will again feature a fascinating range of art, antiques, old toys, old coins and notes, vintage items and much more.
In 2019, events attracted a total of around 9 000 visitors. According to the latest survey, every fifth visitor spent more than 100 euros at the fair. More than 60% of visitors told, that said the fair influenced their later purchasing decision. The exhibitors were satisfied with the event and most of them respondents that they would consider participating in the fair again.
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
Boost your sales at the Turku Fine Art and Antiques Fair
The Turku Fine Art and Antiques Fair is a multifaceted event where visitors spend a long time. The Fine Arts and Antiques Fair is a continuously developing, high-quality event with entertainment, valuation services and a large collection of items for sale. In other words, it is everything an enthusiast or collector, or an aspiring one, can wish for!
- Friday, 11 September 2020, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Friday, 11 September 2020.
- The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Saturday, 12 September 2020. If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline. Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 13 September 2020, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, 14 September 2020, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fair Office and Exhibition Service
The Fair Office and Exhibition Service are located in the entrance hall of the Turku Fair Centre.
They serve exhibitors during assembly times as follows:
- Friday, 11 September 2020, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
During the fair, the office will be open during the general opening hours.