The Turku Food and Wine Fair is a mix of culinary adventures and customer encounters
The Turku Food and Wine Fair features the most intriguing chefs and cookbook authors of today, and much more. With a broader line-up than ever, the event will regale visitors with both international culinary experiences and local food gems. The Food and Wine Fair will take place at the same time as the Turku Book Fair, from the 4th of October to 6th of October.
- Wednesday 2nd October from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. (Fair Office until 5 p.m), Thursday 3rd October from 8 a.m. to 8 pm (Fair office open until 8 pm)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday 3rd October.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 100 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday 6 October from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday 7 October from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday 4th October from 10 1.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 5th October from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (20 p.m.)
- Sunday 6th October from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
- Friday 4th October from 8 a.m.
- Saturday 5th October from 9 a.m.
- Sunday 6th October from 9 a.m.