Write your success story at the Turku Book Fair
The Turku Book Fair is a popular cultural event with a history of more than 25 years. It brings together around 700 authors and other speakers and hundreds of exhibitors, with a total of 450 events included in the programme. More than 20,000 people are expected to visit the fair between 5 October and 7 October 2018.
The Turku Book Fair offers an opportunity to meet authors, learn about new releases and old literature, make great purchases and enjoy the atmosphere.
In 2018, its main themes will be Estonia, The Turku Food and Wine Fair will be held at the same time as the Turku Book Fair.
Why exhibit at the Turku Book Fair?
The Turku Book Fair brings together people, ideas and services related to literature. All major publishers, organisations and operators in the field of literature will attend the event. The fair offers an excellent environment for creating contacts, attracting new customers and increasing sales.
As many as 91% of exhibitors were satisfied or very satisfied with fair events organised during the Turku Book Fair. The fair attracted 23,400 visitors (SMT authorized 2016) in 2016, with 83% of exhibitors being satisfied or very satisfied with the total number. (2016)
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
Assembly and disassembly times
- Wednesday, 3 October 2018, from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. (office services until 4 p.m.)
- Thursday, 4 October 2018, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (Fair Office until 9 p.m. and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 4 October 2018. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 5 October 2018.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
Sunday, 7 October 2018, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday, 8 October 2018, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
Friday, 5 October 2018, from 8 a.m.
Saturday, 6 October 2018, from 9 a.m.
Sunday, 7 October 2018, from 9 a.m.