Write your success story at the Turku Book Fair
The Turku Book Fair is a popular cultural event with a history of more than 30 years. The Turku Book Fair offers an opportunity to meet authors, learn about new releases and old literature, make great purchases and enjoy the atmosphere. The Turku Food and Wine Fair will be held at the same time as the Turku Book Fair.
Why exhibit at the Turku Book Fair?
The Turku Book Fair brings together people, ideas and services related to literature. All major publishers, organisations and operators in the field of literature will attend the event. The fair offers an excellent environment for creating contacts, attracting new customers and increasing sales.
- Wednesday 3th October from 8 am to 8 pm (Fair Office until 5 pm). Thursday 4th October from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. (Fair Office until 8 p.m. and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 8 p.m. on Thursday 4th October. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday 4th October.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 100 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday 6th October from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday 7th October from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday 4th October from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 5th October from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (20)
- Sunday 6th October from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
- Friday 4th October from 8 a.m.
- Saturday 5th October from 9 a.m.
- Sunday 6th October from 9 a.m.
You will reach consumers and professionals alike over a period of three days!