Write your success story at the Turku Book Fair
The Turku Book Fair is a popular cultural event with a history of more than 30 years. It brings together around 700 authors and other speakers and hundreds of exhibitors, with a total of 500 events included in the programme. More than 10,000 people are expected to visit the fair between 29 September and 1 October 2023.
The Turku Book Fair offers an opportunity to meet authors, learn about new releases and old literature, make great purchases and enjoy the atmosphere.
In 2023 the main theme is dance. The Turku Food and Wine Fair will be held at the same time as the Turku Book Fair.
Why exhibit at the Turku Book Fair?
The Turku Book Fair brings together people, ideas and services related to literature. All major publishers, organisations and operators in the field of literature will attend the event. The fair offers an excellent environment for creating contacts, attracting new customers and increasing sales.
- Wednesday 27th September from 8 am to 8 pm (Fair Office until 5 pm). Thursday, 28th October from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. (Fair Office until 8 p.m. and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 8 p.m. on Thursday, 28th September. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 29th September.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 100 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 1 October, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday, 2 October, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
- Friday, from 8 a.m.
- Saturday, from 9 a.m.
- Sunday, from 9 a.m.
You will reach consumers and professionals alike over a period of three days!