Write your success story at the Turku Book Fair
The Turku Book Fair is a popular cultural event with a history of more than 27 years. It brings together around 700 authors and other speakers and hundreds of exhibitors, with a total of 500 events included in the programme. More than 20,000 people are expected to visit the fair between 4 October and 6 October 2019.
The Turku Book Fair offers an opportunity to meet authors, learn about new releases and old literature, make great purchases and enjoy the atmosphere.
In 2018, its main themes was Estonia, The Turku Food and Wine Fair will be held at the same time as the Turku Book Fair.
Why exhibit at the Turku Book Fair?
The Turku Book Fair brings together people, ideas and services related to literature. All major publishers, organisations and operators in the field of literature will attend the event. The fair offers an excellent environment for creating contacts, attracting new customers and increasing sales.
As many as 82% of exhibitors were satisfied or very satisfied with fair events organised during the Turku Book Fair. The fair attracted 21,500 visitors (SMT authorized 2017) in 2016, with 79% of exhibitors being satisfied or very satisfied with the total number. (2017)
Contact our experts if you need help with planning your stand.
- Thursday, 1 October 2020, from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. (Fair Office until 9 p.m. and Exhibition Service until 10 p.m.)
- Exhibition stands must be completed by 10 p.m. on Thursday, 1 October 2020. The exhibition halls will not be accessible by vehicles on Friday, 2 October 2020.
- If an exhibitor exceeds the deadline, they will be charged EUR 45 (+ VAT) for each hour beyond the deadline.
- Any extensions to the deadline must always be negotiated with the fair management.
- Sunday, 4 October, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, 5 October, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Access for exhibitors to the exhibition halls during the event
- Friday, from 8 a.m.
- Saturday, from 9 a.m.
- Sunday, from 9 a.m.