Take part in a novel recruitment concept!
The RekryExpo will be held next 20th November 2024 at the Turku Fair Center.
The concept includes job vacancy announcements in TS Group’s local newspapers and the Turun Sanomat RekryExpo supplement. The objective of the novel concept is to bring together companies that are recruiting and potential employees in Southwest Finland. RekryExpo will thus provide excellent support for the positive structural change taking place in the region and help address the resulting shortage of employees. The first RekryExpo was organized at the Turku Fair Center in November 2017.
Other partners in the event include the City of Turku and the local TE Office (Employment and Economic Development Office).
Benefit in Your recruitment from the advantages offered by the fair media!
- Personal contacts – face to face
- Neutral territory and high approachability
- Two-way communication / interactivity
- High-quality and cost-effective contacts
- Meeting the right target group
- Increases positive publicity
- Measurable results
- Promotes networking
RekeyExpo supplement reaches readers throughout the region
- The RekryExpo supplement will come out one week before the event and provides a comprehensive editorial content on the labor market in Southwest Finland.
- The supplement will include the entire fair program and the announcements of all the companies participating in the fair.
- An announcement in the supplement will reach 212,000 readers in Southwest Finland.
- Readers who subscribe to the newspapers have a strong relationship with their paper – high-quality contacts for companies that are recruiting
- A credible and recognized media outlet for recruitment messages
- The readers of the supplement are active working-age people living in Southwest Finland.
- An announcement will reach both active and passive job seekers and strengthen the employer image.
- Allows companies to share their stories
Don’t wait, book a stand in good time! Call us or fill out the Registration -form from the left side of this page.